Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Miracles!



So on Good Friday our ward put on this amazing event called walk with christ. They went through the events of the last week of Christ's life and acted them out. You walked from one room to the other and watched them act it out. This woman named Holly saw it advertised in the paper and invited her friends who are related to our ward mission leader to come with her. She isn't a member but she should be. She's been to 3 temple open houses and listen to conference talks and oh my goodness she's golden. But she told us she had family living in my last area Freeport and how she's drives up there all the time. This was the biggest tender mercy becuase I was looking for a ride to Freeport on the 22nd and she would be going up there anyway!!!!! Oh my goodness it was crazy. But her schedule ended up changing and she wouldn't be able to take us. But now we know who she is and we will start teaching her and soon she'll be baptized. Haha 

But the Lord still provided a way for us to get to freeport. I don't know if any of you remember me talking about Dea. I sent a picture and said how she is such a dry Mormon and that she will be getting baptized someday and she did. On saturday!!!! It was the biggest blessing to be able  to go. We missed some people as we were there and it wasn't a full Freeport reunion but I am so happy for Dea and her decision to be baptized. I love her and her family so so so so much. I can't even tell you. It was so nice to be back in Freeport too. That area has my heart. I felt like I was home again. 

God loves us so much. He gives us exactly what we need. He knew I needed to be in Freeport when I was there. When i was in freeport im not gunna lie. It was kinda hard. At times i felt like i was running in place getting no where. BUT There are Elders there now and the work is exploding. Almost everyone we taught is now on date. Including MICHAEL. It's so great to see how the Lord knows what we need and who we need to come closer to him. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. I LOVE ILLINOIS.

God bless,
Sister Hannah Corbett 

Pictures from last Monday! I'll send the Freeport pictures once I get them ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment