Sunday, May 7, 2017

Just a weekly reminder that missionary work is the best

On Saturday my good friend Eden was baptised. It was such a good day. The water heater is still broken but they were good about it. When we told Brother Portwood who was to Baptize him about the cold water he wasn't too excited and he was telling us about his busy day and he was just a little bit stressed. But when they got in that water to Baptize Eden he got super emotional and the spirit was so strong and all his concerns just flew out the window. I have noticed that this week. Becsuse we have had a SUCH A BUSY WEEK. but when you have the spirit with you you are able to relax and just be at peace. God will make sure everything that needs to happen will. We shouldnt let satan get in our heads and make us think being busy is what makes a successful. 

He was confirmed the next day and the blessing he got had us all in tears! Oh my goodness I just don't know how we got so lucky to be able to teach him. I LOVE them so much.

About 10000000000 other things happened this week. But that would take all day. As for transfers, Sister Jagielski is leaving me for the people of Elgin. My new companion will be coming to me right off the plane #straightfromtheMTC 

And I just wanted to leave you with this quote
 “I am ready to bear my testimony … at any time, or at any place, or in whatsoever circumstances I may be placed. … I am ready to go through thick and thin for this cause in which I am engaged” - Joseph F Smith

-love you all,
Sister Hannah Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment