Saturday, April 8, 2017

families can be together FOREVER



Well we havn't seen or heard from Juan in over a week and we are doing all we can to just remain calm and keep the faith!

In the meantime God is still blessing us. Those two kids I mentioned about a transfer ago are finally on date for April 8th! We love them and their family. It is so great to see how they have all grown closer together and stronger as they have had the temple and and baptism as their goals. And as they stick to it, no matter what gets in the way!

We are also teaching this man named Eden who is currently on date for April 29th. He went to culinary school and he cooks for us every week and oh my goodness I've never had better food. He is dating this member and her kids are pretty adorable! We taught them the thimble game.

These families are so beautiful  and I love being able to get to know them and learn and grow with them.  I just love them so so much.  

-Sister Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment