Sunday, April 23, 2017

Easter!

Well I don't have long because sister Jagielski's tablet is still broken so we are sharing mine in the meantime. But here are some pictures! We don't have the ones we took today yet but we were able to go fishing with the strunks! I caught a fish!!! But I am super grateful for this time I have to serve here in Bourbonnais in the beautiful spring. I love it here and I am having the time of my life. I am grateful For this Easter season where we have time to reflect on the ressurection. I know that Christ lives today and that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints his church. I am so grateful for him and what he has done for me. It's crazy because I feel like I bare my testimony so many times as a missionary. And I say almost those exact same words again and again and again. But Everytime I do I feel the spirit and I know that I'm not just saying something to feel the silence or because it's what everyone else wants me to do but I really do know these things and there is power in that. 

Love you all!

-Sister corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment