Monday, November 28, 2016

(no subject)

So Megan and Steve didn't come to church again so they both fell off date. We also had to drop Steve because he and Megan broke up and we had absolutely no way in getting in contact with him. Megan is doing good though. She had a crazy week and when we would talk to her she would just say how since she started meeting with us her life has just gotten so much better. And I just think about how her life could get even more amazing and it just makes me super excited. 

I am grateful for Sister Madsen who listens to me and helps me. I love her. 

I am so grateful for the gospel. It truly changes lives! I am grateful for the atonement and repentance and the sacrament because that is how it changes our lives. 

I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! sorry it was so short this week. But I am also grateful for all of you. I love you all!

-Sister Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment