Monday, March 26, 2018

Last Week ☹

Well here we are at the start of my last week of being a missionary. Which means after this you'll only get one more email from me!

It has just been a party here in the trio!! 

Sister Christensen came and joined us last week. They took the sisters out of Bourbonnais and she came and joined us down here in Morton! We have had a lot of fun.

We went to the Eureka College again and set up another display. This time it was about the Plan of Salvation. We were able to talk to a ton of people and hand out a lot of Book of Mormons! It was lots of fun!!

On Wednesday we were driving along and we saw a man waiting at a bus stop. So we stopped to talk with him. He was a nice guy and we gave him a Book of Mormon and then decided that we didn't have anything to lose so we just hopped on the Bus too! It was so fun. We all just sat next to people and talked to them about the gospel. I got really into my conversation with a man named Crisean. I looked out the window and we were going over the bridge! Whoops. We crossed back over into our area after just a brief field trip to Peoria. When we got back off the Bus in our area again a woman named Lori got off at the same time. She was just a little in front of us but Sister Steiner (MVP) ran up and talked with her. She ended up being super sweet. She gave us her phone number and address and told us to stop by. She thinks she has family who are Mormon. 

We got a referral!!! She requested a Bible online and we were able to deliver it to her. She became a new investigator. I felt the spirit so strong as I testified to her. 

I just love this work. I love being able to get on a bus just to tell people about the Book of Mormon. I love going and stopping by people I've never met before becasue they wanted a Bible and they just love Jesus. And then I get the opportunity to tell them about the Book of Mormon too! I love being able to walk up to anyone I see and talk to them and pray with them and invite them to be baptised. It's the best! I am ready to go crazy this upcoming week and work harder than I ever have before!!!!!!

The gospel is true!!

Sister Hannah Corbett  

1. The Trio!
2. The Eureka College is actually where Ronald Reagan went to college. This is a picture of us trying to convert the next Ronald Reagan!!
3. I got to hold a pig!
4. A little Irish Jig on St. Patrick's day☘
5. JARNAGINS 💗
6. Sister Christensen made a collage of all the funny pictures she took of me this week..... haha 








Coming soon in Morton IL...

No comments:

Post a Comment