Wednesday, November 22, 2017

BOO-k of Mormon

Well Friends, Another week has come and gone. 

We weren't able to meet with Roberta this week. And since shes our only investigator we spent our whole week finding. 

I hate to admit it but i lost my motivation for about 2 seconds there. It's been non stop finding for a long time now. But I am so grateful for my companion  and for the Book of Mormon! Not sure what I would do with out my personal study. 

We needed some motivation, it was dark and cold and no one was out so we knelt down and said a prayer right there on the street. We handed out 3 Book of Mormons after that! We haven't stayed in contact with any of them but we are Planting seeds!

We met a super cool guy named Ray who had a seed planted in him a long time ago. We met him as we were walking out of CVS. He said he got a Book of Mormon 5 years ago from a hotel and has wanted to learn more about it but hasn't known how! Well Sir, we can help you with that! Well, the Elders will. Because he lives just outside of our area.

We also had stake conference! I've been to stake conference 5 times on my mission now. This one was good though. It was all about missionary work! And we actually had 2 members contact us afterwards! 

I hope you all had as good of a week as I have! 

Love, 
Sister Corbett

 


No comments:

Post a Comment