Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Can't Stop. Won't Stop.

I dont really know what to write about this week to It went by so quick. 

We went to Canton on exchanges. Sister De Graff and I sang to a sweet old woman.

We also went to Peoria and Sister Reynolds and I tracted probably the richest neighborhood in Peoria. It was a little intimidating... But I felt like a princess walking up to those doors. And we got to share Light the World with someone so yay!

Sister Winkelman and I taught our recent convert April's son! His name is Dionte and he is super cool. He is 11 and when we asked him to be baptized he said "sure!". He lives in the Elders area so we won't get to finish teaching him, but I'm excited for them!

We didn't get to teach Roberta again this week... But we've kept in contact and she's been listening to a lot of general conference talks and getting her questions answered. I am excited to meet with her on Tuesday. We tried calling her husband to see what he thought of us meeting with their family but he said he was busy and never called us back... hopefully we can get him on board!

Love you all!
-Sister Corbett


No comments:

Post a Comment