Sunday, October 29, 2017

Expect a Miracle

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Well I am loving it down here in Morton with sister winkelman! She is defiantly a big belssing. 

The ward here is AWESOME and super missionary minded!

We had a couple miracles this week.

We were stopping by a former and we came across the sisters old investigator Betty who is still investigating and is on date to be baptized but is now living in Peoria. She was working on this formers house and we got to talk with her and share a thought and it was PERFECT timing. If we had gotten there earlier she wouldnt have been their yet. And if we got there any later she would have been in the middle of her project and not able to talk! 

We also are teaching an amazing woman named Roberta and now her husband Jim too! She used to live in Idaho and has family that is Mormon and anti-mormon so she has a lot of questions. She is just so open and golden! We had an amazing lessons with their family in a members home. The spirit was so strong and the two families connected so well and it was so great. 

I love Being a missionary. 

I love sister winkelman. I am glad we can be companions again. I love all my companions  and they are truly the biggest miracle of my mission. 💕

1. I fed A goat!
2.Washington goes crazy for Halloween too!
3.Spiders have not been our friends this week....



No comments:

Post a Comment