Sunday, September 10, 2017

What?



A lot happened this week.
We got 4 new investigators which is more investigators than we've gotten this entire transfer. 
Does Anyone remember Inderjit? We got in and talked with him and he tried to give the Book of Mormon back but his Daughter and granddaughter said they would be open to learning more about Jesus because they don't know anything about him. Which blows my mind! But they also speak English! So we will be able to actually have a conversation and I am excited to see how it all plays out.

We haven't been able to meet with Ben and Sue this week. Their life is crazy but I still think they are sincere and we have still stayed in contact. We will go over tonight finally!

Sister MADSEN and I went on Exchanges again and I just and so much fun. We talked with EVERYONE. Missionary work is literally the best thing becuase never again am I going to be able to just walk up to anyone and start telling them about the Book of Mormon for absolutely no other reason besides that I can. Sister MADSEN goes home on Wednesday and I am super SAD. But I am so grateful we got to spend some time together this week. I don't really no what else to say besides I love her.

Sister Epps has her Visa and will officially leave for Italy tomorrow. My new companion is sister YOUNG. Oh my goodness I am so excited because I came out with her so I know what a good missionary she is.

There is a member of the Elgin 3rd ward named sister Cruz. She literally inspires me. Twice this transfer people have just showed up at the church because they know her and they are her friend. She said she has 30 friends in the Philippines that she has brought to the church. I asked her what her secret was and she told me that in 1995 she was about to die and she needed a blood donation and some missionaries in the Philippines saved her life. She told me missionary work is just "in her blood". She is NO JOKE. One of the coolest people I've met. 

1. I debated sending this one because missionaries are weird...
2. Exchanges
3. Sister Epps & I
4. The Zone





Here's a few more bc I didn't send anything last week


No comments:

Post a Comment