Sunday, September 3, 2017

MIRACLES

This week was really crazy just because we had a lot of meetings and we never really recovered from not having a preparation day last Monday because Sorella Epps was in Washington DC. But we saw a ton of miracles.

We are still teaching Ben and Sue! We had a lesson with them this week and Ben said "I can't sleep I'm thinking about this so much!" They are just really cool. 

We went to a park that we've been wanting to go to for a while on Saturday and there was only an old Hispanic woman we couldn't speak with there but we gave her a card and by the time we were done we turned around and there was another car in the parking lot! In the car was Megan and Michelle. We got talking and Michelle opened up to us about how she has really been struggling with anxiety lately. We told her that the Book of Mormon can help! She asked us "Do you have anything about our purpose in life?" YES! She said they had come to that park specifically to talk about what our purpose in life is and then we showed up she started to cry and it was probably the most powerful contact I've had. 

We also visited an old man and his wife. He was a real big talker but he said "This is the 3rd time I was doubting my Faith in God and wondering if I actually believed he existed when you showed up at my door." It was really sweet.

I've felt the spirit so much this week. Missions are really hard but there isn't anything I would rather be doing!!!!!!!! 

1.Sorella Epps getting excited about the Eclipse
2.There is a member who's son played lacrosse and I borrowed his stick for just a little bit. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment