Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bye Bourb

It has been quite a week. Oh my goodness.

Tuesday was exchanges and sister peterson & I walked around all day with no car but we found 4 new investigators! But we were exhausted. It was so hot that day. But I love sister peterson and always learn so much from her and we have a good time too.

On Wednesday after district meeting our car got hit! The man who hit our car was super nice though and ended up joining us for district lunch and paid for our whole district's lunch. Believe it or not this is the 3rd time someone has unexpectedly paid for my entire district's lunch. The accident could have been a lot worse and we are all okay so it's all good.

On Thursday we met this man in Momence and he ended up posting about it on Facebook. He was quite interesting. We couldn't really tell if he was contacting us or if we were contacting him but it was definitely interesting!

Friday we ate dinner with the Navas family one last time and we got to hold their bunnies! I love that family.

Saturday we got to go to FREEPORT for Brian's baptism. He was so happy so so so happy. It was such a good day. Wow. THE CHURCH IS TRUE.

We also go transfer calls on Saturday and found out I will be leaving Bourbonnais and will be transferred to the Elgin 3rd ward! They just took the sisters out of Elgin 3rd and soon realized that was a mistake so me and a new missionary will be whitewashing the area! I've been there before on exchanges and am super excited for this new adventure. I will miss Bourbonnais SO MUCH. I have learned so much here. But it's time to move on. I'm running out of doors to knock here.

I am so thankful for my mission. I know that with out it I wouldn't be the same person and I wouldn't be nearly as happy. Life is so good.

LOVE YOU ALL,
Sister Corbett

1. Navas Fam!
2. Bunnies!
3.Brian & Francis 
4. Brother Mulnix! (My ward mission leader from Freeport)
5.Brother Beyer! (My ward mission leader from Bourbonnais)
6. The zone
7. Sister Beyer
8. Sister Gray & I ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment