Thursday, June 15, 2017

6 months in the BOURB



Transfer calls came and sister Gray and I are both staying here in bourbonnais for another 6 weeks. This means I get to spend 6 months or 1/3 of my mission in bourbonnais. Which is the promise land. President said so himself. I'm pretty excited. I love bourbonnais!!!!!

This week we got to teach Talha! Talha and his wife Tina are literally the sweetest and the most humble seekers of truth. I love teaching and being a missionary. He definitely understands the commitment that it takes to be a Mormon so he wants to really come to know before he commits to anything. But YESTERDAY. He sent us the best text about how he's on his way to becoming a believer of the book of Mormon. Wow. 

Other things that happened this week was SISTERS CONFERENCE. So I got to see lots of my favorite people on this EARTH. I am so grateful for all the friends I've made on my mission. 

Aaaannnnd lots of other things happened. But basically to sum it all up life is so good. 

1. Look at all the baby corns🌽
2. This church right here. This church is TRUE. 



Okay here's some more pictures because I just got them.

Special tribute to these two women. SISTER MADSEN & SISTER JAGIELSKIS

ALSO Amber came to sisters conference! It was so to see all of them again. I cried. Just a little.








No comments:

Post a Comment