Sunday, May 14, 2017

Oh be wise what can I say more

Well on tuesday sister Jagielski moved to Elgin and I got my new companion sister Gray! She is AMAZING. I love her a lot. We have had quite a good week this week. Lots of finding and lots of miracles.

Yesterday was Stake conference and our investigator Kim was able to come! It was her first time coming to church so we were hoping things went well..... well at least Kim keeps a positive attitude. There was hardly anyone there! Just becuase it's Stake conference doesn't mean you can skip out on church my friends! And we spent the first hour sitting there waiting for them to even get it working. Illinois just needs to face the facts and accept that broadcasting Stake conference won't work. The same thing happened in Freeport when I was in the Rockford stake. Kim was just about ready to leave becuase it was pretty cold in our building and her knee was acting up and we couldnt even hear or see anything. She actually walked out the door. But then bishop gets up and decides we are going to have an impromptu testimony meeting. We raced after Kim and got her to stay. It ended up being really great. I LOVE bishop freedlund.

Just one of the many miracles we had this week was that we got to set up an appointment with Juan!!!!!!!! I hadn't seen him in a few months but we just stopped by and we were able to set something up!!!! Now we just have to pray he shows up. 

Life is so good! I miss sister Jagielski a lot but I love sister gray and I am excited to see the many miracles that will come because of her strong faith.

Love you all!
-Sister corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment