Tuesday, January 10, 2017

LIFE IS GOOD

This week has seemed like the longest week. It seems like a month, but also just a really long day.
We have been working SO hard. And it is paying off!
Some of the highlights were:
-Teaching Karen the restoration! It was a solid lesson and the best restoration lesson sister Allred and I have both had. It is fun to teach her becuase she understands really well.
- We got a refferal for a family that lives In forreston and we were able to contact them right away! Turns out they met with Missionaries when they were living in Texas and thier son actually wanted to get baptized! Francis the mom said she wasn't ready and Brian the dad wasn't ready because he has word of wisdom problems so they never actually did because they wanted to wait until they could all do it together. but it was great and there is definitely potential there!
I just love the gopel. It is so true.  We have been trying to be better at contacting.  Because more contacting= a better day and a bigger teaching pool.  But it also means you get a lot of "no's". Some days it seams like everyone I talk to is trying to convince me that everything I'm doing is wrong! But somehow I am happier than ever. WIth every "no" I just get a stronger and stronger testimony that this Church is true! Because it really is. I KNOW IT
Love you all,
Sister Corbett
PICTURE - Sister Allred and I about to head out in the freezing cold. Going to go Find, teach, and Baptize! (also thanks Jon and Dani for the Hat and Scarf)


THE ROCKFORD SOUTH ZONE! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment