Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Freeport Round 3

We had a really good week. Sister Allred is so great and just the epitome of the word Missionary. She is so great to work with and I am just so excited for this transfer. 

There is a quote that I really like by the man himself GORDON B HINKLEY

"I wish to be up and doing, I wish to face each day with resolution and purpose. I wish to use every waking hour to give encouragement, to bless those whose Burdens are heavy, to build faith and strengthen testimony."

another good quote:

"When the Lord said 'Lengthen your stride,quicken your pace, heighten your reach, widen your vision, and stretch your capacity,' he was in reality saying 'expect a miracle, for these are the stuff from which miracles are made. Thre prophet says, 'do it' and he indicates the time is NOW" - Hartman Rector Jr

I had a really good week this week. And Sister Allred is pushing me to new levels of missionary work! I love her and I am learning so much from her already.

I am sorry but my emails are getting worse and worse. this one was incredibly short. so sorry.....I'm not exactly sure what I need to write in this email this week but I hope you all have a good new year full of new goals and a stronger resolution to do good. 

P.S. Turns out there is a super classy art museum in freeport. way to go freeport.

No comments:

Post a Comment