Tuesday, December 27, 2016

the days of our lives

So many things happened this week!
I honestly can't remember what happened on tuesday.
On Wednesday we had our last district meeting and so we went out to eat together for lunch and a man paid for my entire district! Sister Anderson and I were talking to him, but it seemed that as soon as we brought up the book of Mormon he wasn't willing to hear anything we had to say. So I spent my entire lunch getting Bible bashed..... but he paid for our lunch, so I can't complain.
Thursday and Friday were exchanges! They changed the way we do exchanges so both sister madsen and I went to Elgin where the sister training leaders serve. It was great because I got to be with sister turner who is simply amazing. I love her.
Saturday we worked super hard and it felt so good! It was freezing but the best thing about the snow is that no one wants to go outside so everyone is home, so when we knock on their doors, they get confused because, who would be out in this weather? So we got to talk  to a lot of people and it was awesome.
We also got 4 referrals this week. #blessed
Sunday was church. I love church because we just get to talk to all our friends and take the sacrament and it's my favorite day. We had to get creative in the evening because we weren't allowed to go out unless we had an appointment in -20 degree weather....
Monday was our Zone Christmas party and we had so much fun. I love President and Sister Griffin so much. We also have some very talented missionaries here in the Rockford Stake! It was such a fun day.
Well this week is Christmas! I love my savior and am humbled at this opportunity I have to be an instrument in his hands. I am so grateful for him. There wouldn't be a Christmas without and easter!
I love you all
Sister Hannah Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment