Thursday, September 29, 2016

Last Week in the MTC!

I feel like I just got here.... and now I'm leaving....
Well I just wrote a real good email and then accidently deleted it. 😑
BUT I will try again.
First of all, no I will not be in the conference choir but I did get to practice with them and it was beautiful. We didn't know how to sign up and there was a real long waiting list so we didn't make it but that's okay because they have to miss a lot of class and stuff for practice.
On Friday, Elder and Sister Costa who are newly called general authorities came to my district and sat in for one of our  classes. It was so good to hear their testimonies and feel their love. Elder Costa is a convert. He started investigating when he was actually trying to prove the  church wrong. Eventually when he decided he would try and read the Book of Mormon and understand repentance HE got proved wrong! The church is either wrong or right friends! If it's right it's the best message that we could have and we should do everything we can for Christ!!!!!! If it's wrong... keep doing what your doing. But before you keep doing what your doing you better at least try to find out if its wrong.
I really feel like I've learned a lot this week and I think it started when I decided that I would find out how the atonement applies to ME personally. I got asked a simular question in a role play and it really bugged me that I am here on a mission, leaving for Chicago on MONDAY and I couldn't answer it. I bought a new Book of Mormon and started over with that question in mind. It has helped SO MUCH. I still have a lot to learn. But IM PROGRESSING. which is the whole point of the atonement. But I would encourage you all to do the same because everyone has a different relationship with Christ and everyone responds and feels the spirit differently, and everyone learns differently so find out how YOU personally can apply the atonement in your life and become more converted to Christ. There is NOTHING  more worth your time.
A funny moment this week was when we found out Sister young's talent for story telling. She was acting out a sasquatch climbing a ladder and so much more what the freak you'd have to be there. 😂
It seams like I'm forgetting so much... this week was great. Also I'm sorry for those who didn't get my last email. I don't know what I was doing wrong so I hope you get this one and I promise I love you all!
P.S. next time you hear from  me I'll will be in CHICAGO 🌽❤



No comments:

Post a Comment