Friday, September 16, 2016

3 Days In

16 September 2016 - 3rd day in MTC

Hannah's Email:

The MTC so far has been pretty great. I have a LOT to learn before I leave in a few weeks though. My companion is Sister Winkleman and she is GREAT. Seriously. GREAT. She is also going to the Chicago West mission and so is the two other sisters in my district, Sister Young and Sister Prisbrey. I luuuuuuuuuve them all. The Elders in my district are either going to Chicago or North Carolina. The MTC is interesting. I feel like I am on a different missionary universe and I already feel like I have been here forever but it is only my third day. But it is great because I am literally always supposed to be working on coming closer to Christ. But its also hard because I am always recognizing things I should be better at or doing better. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh missionary work is hard but its good and great and I love it and want to be a great missionary. Also we are already teaching REAL investigators which is scary crazy awesome.

But I am alive and the food is edible and most the time its not that bad. I hope things are doing great at home!

Love, Sister Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment