Monday, February 6, 2017

god is good

This week we went on exchanges! So i got to spend MORE time with sister smith! This time in Elgin instead of Freeport. 
It was great. We went to go visit a less active named Megan. We taught her the gospel of Jesus Christ and then before we leave we talked some with her mom. She was talking about the Philippians and I asked where she lived when she was there and it turns out they knew the Hills!! and the one and only JANESA HILL played soccer with Megan in the Philippians. It was so amazing and just a very strong confirmation that I am where I am supposed to be and also that Janesa is probably the coolest person I will  ever meet. I literally can't go anywhere without running into someone that knows Janesa. (I LOVE YOU NESA)
ahhhhh but mission life is so great and life is good!!
Pictures-
-Sister Smith, Megan's mom, me, and Megan!
-Sister Allred and I with Daya (she's such a dry Mormon even wears her ctr ring and reads her book of Mormon. Someday she'll be baptized.) And La'Shay! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment